Monday, July 18, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays - All the weight (great blog)

I'm new to the whole blogging experience and I have been reading Kenlie's blog for quite a while. I truly enjoy the Friend Makin' Mondays posts. I get the chance to read about other people's feelings and find other interesting blogs. Thank you Kenlie for letting us connect and be read by others. Here are the asnwers to my questions:


by KENLIE on JULY 18, 2011
It’s Monday again, and you know what that means, right? =) It’s time for Friend Makin’ Mondays!  The last week has been filled with family and fun, and I’m sad to see it end so let’s talk about something fun today.But first, I want to post a quick vlog follow-up because I was in a pretty rough place when I posted the last one.

I don’t think I’ve ever done back to back vlogs, but I’m so thankful for the support that I received. And it’s much more fun to post vlogs when I have something positive to say. And now, back to FMM…
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Ten Random Questions
1) What do you like most about yourself? I’m dependable.
2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Loyalty is at the top of the list, sincerity: being real and not trying to pretend be someone they are not, authenticity and spontaneity.
3) How often do you brush your teeth? I brush like a maniac. Mostly when I wake up and after each meal but lately I’ve been doing it to avoid eating extra. It not always works but I still try. Before going to bed.
4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? I would LOVE to visit my family in Colombia.
5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? Not yet I’m really new this is my 3rd post in my blog.
6) What is the last show you watched on TV? My husband and I like to listen to the soundscapes music from the music choice channels and enjoy Modern Family, Dancing with the Starts and Glee. I also like the HGTV’s shows.
7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? Don’t wear much perfume lately but I like Eternity from Calvin Klein
 8) How long ago did you complete your last workout? This morning I went for a jog/walk with my daughter. I push her stroller and she enjoys the ride thru the nature.
9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? I made small burgers, roasted cauliflower and tomatoes with olives, mozzarella cheese and olive oil.
10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend. We took our baby to the beach for the very first time and she really liked it. I started my blog while on vacations with my husband and daughter. They were taking a nap and everything was so peaceful. It was raining and that gave me the perfect opportunity to write a little about my journey to become a better and healthier role model for my daughter. I have been telling my husband I wanted to start a Blog and he encouraged me to do it.

Now it’s your turn, and you know what to do…Don’t forget to come back and link up!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment