Monday, August 8, 2011

FMM - A letter to My Future Self

This week's topic is really interesting I hope to get to know my future self as a good role model for my family and friends, right now my present self is working on it...



FMM: A Letter To My Future Self
Dear Ximena,
Today is Monday, August 8 2011 and you are 39 years old. How old are you future Ximena? I truly hope you are proud of the accomplishments you have made and with your life when you read this post. I want you to have a good attitude towards  life and to have all the energy and enthusiasm as if you were still 39. This year has been the beginning of a lot of new and exciting challenges in your life, I'm learning how to run 5k in 100 days, I'm eating healthy and becoming more loving of our body and soul. I'm starting to take better care of ourselves and I hope you are enjoying the benefits of this changes. There are a lot of things I would like to tell you right now but I will stick to a couple that to me ,are really making me move forward today: I want you to ALWAYS love yourself and be thankful for the blessings you receive every single day. You are strong and when you are committed to something you prove you can do it. The picture below is a proof to you that you can dream big and accomplish what you want.


I also want you to be constantly challenging yourself and to strive to be a better person everyday. Never stop dreaming. Don't punish yourself if you have made the wrong decisions in the past but be diligent and find a solution to avoid making the same mistakes. I love you very much and this is the legacy I want to give you. I promise I will keep working hard to make you happy and proud of yourself.
Love,
Ximena

3 comments:

  1. I love this letter, specially the last part about working hard to make yourself happy. Love it. Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FMM. How is your running going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful!
    stopping in from FMM

    ReplyDelete